Thursday, January 20, 2011

my heart bleeding nonstop.



hmm..tonite so boring. hari ni mood x berapa ok. 
it simply b'coz of him.hope that he never be around. 
hope that he went to somewhere far away from me.or else i'm the one who should go. 
coz it's too pain to pretending that i'm ok whenever i bump into him.
it's too hard for me to act cool whenever my friends talk bout him.
it is not as easy as i think, laughing when my heart bleeding.
smiling while my tears keep trying to running down my face.
it's rily painful inside when see he smiling calmly such as nothing happen.
he's so cool like a feelingless person. not sure myself..
either he's totally cool or just acting in front others so that others figure him as a strong guy.
the fact is now i hate it whenever i see his calm smile.
yeah, the smile had give me strength before dis. that smile make me smile too.
that smile make me happy. that smile make me calm down whenever i'm upset.
but now..that smile rily killing me inside. that smile gimme heartache.
that smile make me wanna cry. that smile make me feeling down. 
i don't wanna see that smile anymore!
please just go away. just go as far as u can.
coz i'm rily upset. coz i don't wanna hurt myself anymore.
coz i hate u already, i hate u now.
i don't love u   like i do before dis..since i know that u are make a fool of me.
u are mess around with me. u broke my heart.
who do u think u are ha?!!
i HATE u!!

No comments: